As we all actively manage our families, clients, and businesses through the COVID-19 pandemic we understand the seriousness of the situation and its impact. VelocIT has built our operations to be safe and flexible and we want to highlight how we are prepared to address your ongoing needs and our commitments to you.
Support & Service
We are committed to providing round the clock support to our customers. Our teams are working remotely from their home and provide their normal service delivery for you in a secure manner.
When in the office our team is following best practices including:
- All employees, consultants, contractors, vendors, and visitors must wear masks at all times when entering/exiting the building as well as in all common areas. Masks don’t have to be worn at a workstation and don’t have to worn when eating. In the event someone does not want to wear the mask, they will be asked to leave the office. Masks are available in the office for everyone’s convenience
- Always maintain six feet distance between individuals. If you are unable to maintain six feet, be sure to have a mask on.
- Throughout the office, cleaning and sanitizing products are available for use. We require all employees to wipe down their workstations daily.
- Employees are required to fill out a self- assessment check on a daily basis, upon entering the office that includes a number of questions and a temperature check.
As a precautionary measure to protect our employees and our clients, we will only be performing necessary onsite visits. When our employees do make site visits they take the following precautions:
- All VelocIT employees, consultants, and contractors must wear masks at all times when entering/exiting the building as well as in all common areas.
- Always maintain six feet distance between individuals.
- We require all employees to wipe down their workstations daily.
- Our employees are required to fill out a self-assessment check on a daily basis, upon entering the office that includes a number of questions and a temperature check.
- If there is an exposure or a positive COVID test a communication will be sent to the affected client.
- An initial communication will be share when the exposure happened.
- Who may have been exposed.
- The current status of dispatch operations.
- When the next communication should be expected.